Local and regional info and opportunities (at SSI and other organizations) get posted here for…
- citizen science projects
- field trips
Find information below about past events and trainings. Current opportunities will be updated as they become available.
Improv ~ Spring 2016
- What ~ Instant Improv (just add actor!) ~ Saturday afternoon workshops with Sandra Rockman
- When ~ April 23, May 14, June 11, 2016 ~ 1 pm – 5 pm
- Where ~ Sierra Stages Studio, 343 Railroad Avenue, Nevada City
- Tuition ~ $40 each (discounts for multiple sign-ups). Pre-registration required.
- Info ~ Sandra Rockman, 530-265-6514, email@example.com
Here’s the flyer with all the info: SPRING 2016 SATURDAY IMPROV with Sandra Rockman
Summer 2016 ~ Courses at the San Francisco State Sierra Nevada Field Campus at Yuba Pass (near Bassett’s Station, CA)
All Courses ~ https://www.sfsu.edu/~sierra/Courses.html
July 22-24, 2016 ~ Natural History Network’s High Sierra Natural History Celebration ~ Tuolumne Meadows, Yosemite National Park, & the Mono Basin ~ http://naturalhistorynetwork.org/high-sierra-natural-history-celebration/