2017 UC California Naturalist Program at Sierra Streams Institute, Nevada City, CA
- 10 Lectures: Wednesdays, 6:00 – 8:30pm, March 8 – May 17, 2017
- 4 Half-day Field Trips: Saturdays 3/18, 4/1, 4/22, 4/29
- Tuition: $395 early registration by February 1st. $450 thereafter.
- Contact: Kelly Santos or Sol Henson- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Info: cnssi.wordpress.com (this site), calnat.ucanr.edu.
Course begins – Wednesday, March 8, 2016
Course ends – Wednesday, May 17, 2016
Field trips – Saturdays: 3/18, 4/1, 4/22, 4/29
The course consists of…
- 10 classes – Wednesday evenings from 6-8:30pm
Students can miss one class session and still meet course requirements by completing the assignments for the missed class. There will be homework each week. We plan to begin some evening classes with a nearby mini-field trip.
- 4 field trips: 3/18, 4/1, 4/22, 4/29
Field trips will depart Saturday mornings and last apx. half the day. Students can miss one field trip and still meet course requirements. Locations to be determined, but all will be within about a 30-45 minute driving time from SSI in Nevada City.
The following documents will be updated for 2017. They are posted for your reference.
See all the course requirements here: Course Requirements – California Naturalist at SSI Spring 2015
Full syllabus: 2015 CaliforniaNaturalist at SSI Syllabus_FINAL