The spring 2017 class is now FULL
To be placed on a wait-list in case of cancellations please fill out the interest form here. Please write in the question portion of the form that you are interested in being wait-listed.
The course will run from March 8th through May 17th (no class April 12th for spring break).
Classes will be held Wednesday evenings from 6:00-8:30pm at Sierra Streams headquarters in Nevada City.
Here is the 2017 flyer.
Details at a glance:
- 10 Lectures: Wednesdays, 6:00 – 8:30pm, March 8 – May 17, 2017
- 4 Half-day Field Trips: Saturdays 3/18, 4/1, 4/22, 4/29
- There will be no class April 12 for spring break.
- Classes will be held at Sierra Streams headquarters in Nevada City.
- Tuition: $395 early registration by February 1st. $450 thereafter.
- Contact: Kelly Santos or Sol Henson- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Info: cnssi.wordpress.com (this site), calnat.ucanr.edu.
Registration is now FULL. Sorry to those who were not able to get into the course this spring.
- This course is now full. You may fill out the interest form if you would like to be placed on our wait-list.
- View our refund policy.
Interested and have questions?
- Fill out our Interest Form here.
Want more info about California Naturalist?
For more information about Sierra Streams Institute.
Photo of Escholzia californica (California Poppies) by Charlie Chisholm